Last Update: April 10, 2021
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time at our sole discretion. The effective date of the last update is at the top of this page, so visit it occasionally to see if there are any changes.
Collection of User Data
Here are the types of information regarding the Site users we may collect:
1) Personal Info: name, payment information, email address, phone number, physical address.
2) Payment Info: we do not store credit card information and our employees cannot view it.
3) Communications: if you contact us for any reason, we will receive whatever information you voluntarily provide (e.g., your feedback, ratings and reviews).
Use of Data
We do not sell collected personal information to anyone. We use the collected data for the following purposes:
1) To provide the services and/or information that you have asked for.
2) To communicate with you regarding changes to your account or our Site.
3) To send our newsletter to those who sign up for it. They can opt out by writing to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Data
In addition to sharing your data as described above, we may disclose the collected personal information as follows:
1) In case there is a sale, merger or other transfer in the ownership of our Site, the successor will receive personal information about our Site users along with the assets transferred.
2) To our contractors, business partners, third party service providers and other entities or individuals who provide support for our Site. For example, integration and API partners.
Only our administrators are allowed to access our Site’s password-protected server where your personal information is stored. We utilize SSL. However, any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Transmit personal information over the Internet at your own risk. We shall not be liable for circumvention of security measures or privacy settings on the Site. It is your responsibility to keep your login credentials, if any, confidential.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided any personal info, it will be erased from our database as soon as reasonably possible, except when we need to keep that information for legal purposes or to notify a parent or guardian. However, portions of this data may remain in back-up archives or web logs even after we erase it from our databases. If a parent or guardian believes that a child has sent us personal information, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent it is forbidden by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance. California law requires that operators of online services disclose how they respond to a Do Not Track signal. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. At this time we do not respond to Do Not Track signal.
Please submit your inquiries to email@example.com